Sunday 27 October 2013

Week 3 - 27 October

Week 3 - 27 October

Unfortunatelly, the next week is over and me still promising myself to find more time to get into technology. The time is "shrinking" each day, every week so I try to do my best to follow the assignments and the colleagues from the course ( even today when we changed the time by setting it one hour back in Poland, still 24 hours were not enough ;-) )
As for my reflections, well..... all of my colleagues are really doing a great job, just the men for the job. I wish I could join them:-)
Referring to the material given this week, I found it really interesting and involving; for sure, some of the sites and activities I found there I am going to use with my students, some of them I would send to my friend who is using ICT in teaching to young learners.
I was scared a bit about Delicious but there was no point in it; it turns out to be really a helpful site; I will try to add more links and sites to the list.


No comments:

Post a Comment